Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Why ASIA market tumbled?

When Shanghai index crossed 4300, I declared that the SSE wave 1 bull charge has completed.  And it is time for correction.  However, the bull continued to charge all the way to 5000 point.  During that period, I kept warning everyone "do not chase after it", "look at how steep the inclined angle is", "how it went up how it will come down" and "when market tells you to sell, you better sell".  http://achua138.blogspot.sg/2015/06/second-half-shanghai-market.html

Finally, SSE tumbled on mid June.  I studied China economic and politic, TA and fundamental, and politic and I posted this on 3-July - SSE probably need a 30% correction.  http://achua138.blogspot.sg/2015/07/china-market-and-greece.html  15-June to 9-July, SSE came down from 5176 to 3373, a 35% correction. 

All these, you can called it how predictable...., how I foresee all......or magical numbers, infact they are nothing special.  I studied past history, how market moved on mature and non-mature markets.  Human greed and fear, how fund manager invests, how professional invest/trade, how retail investors/traders invest/trade....... Then I linked that to the current market situation, and from there I got the answered.  I always remind myself, never listen to others, no matter who he/she is.  Do my own research and analysis.      

As I said second half market is going to be volatile, how much and how far China market can goes, depend on this correction.    http://achua138.blogspot.sg/2015/07/knowing-who-and-respect-he-big-brother.html

Last 2 weeks, 95% of the ASIA market indices tumbled.  A lot of the so called economic experts claimed that it was because of the China market.  Was that true?  To me, no.  If it was true, China market started to plunge on 15-June, why didn't they follow. 

As I posted on 12-July http://achua138.blogspot.sg/2015/07/knowing-who-and-respect-he-big-brother.html  Knowing who is big brother and pay respect to him.  Yes, US market.  And yes, interest rate.  Then you may ask interest rate has not increase and US market did not tumble?  This is different between the mature and non-mature market.  Remember someday in end of August 2013, how numbers of ASIA markets and their currencies tumbled that related to the QE unwinding?  http://achua138.blogspot.sg/2013/08/recap-on-what-happen-in-asia.html

Too much of "The boy who cried for the wolf" is no good for USD.  Fed will definitely raise the interest rate.  Is all now about timing and how Fed managed so that it has minimum impact to the market.  Therefore, I will be watching very closely on how and what Fed does before the actual raising of interest rate take place.  And also how market react and respond before the physical announcement / actual rate rise take place too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment