Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Shooting star, head and shoulder, lower low lower high - how it look like?

I received couple of questions from my previous posted.  I couldn’t see “lower low lower high leh.  Where ah?”  “Which candle/where is shooting star?”  “Where is head and shoulder?  How it look like?” 
 
Let me used DBS bank charting.  Refer to what I written on the chart.  For shooting star, refer to the second “STI” charting.  Shooting star is a signal, warning us that there is a high chance of direction change.  
 
A lot of people spend thousands of dollars just to learn candle stick.  Probably I should consider doing that business.  May be I can get more student than other trainers if I charge only dollars eight hundred and eighty eight.  Hmm……...anyone interested? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment