Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Trading Rules (LionGold)

Mid August I mentioned that LionGold was reaching its 25% centre of gravity.  Any counter when it exit 20% CG, it need to pull back.  However LionGold exited its max 30% CG.  And there was no ticket for shortening inside the CFD.  Therefore, it has only one direction - up.  Nevertheless, if we analyst its financial statement, looking at its PE, ROE........that time the price was too far way out. 

Small fish like me, should not chase after the price.  We never know when the big fishes going to let go.  We need to understand in the market, there are these 2 groups for traders.  One group wants the price the go up, the other group look for opportunity to short.  Penny stock can move so fast and so far is because of these 2 groups of traders  When I trade penny stock, I always tell myself - don't be greed.   And never chase after the price.  I may win today but I may loss everything in just one trade if I do not follow the trading rule.  Remember - All rules are laid down by investment and trading guru because they have lost enough.  We should follow instead of thinking that we are always right.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment